Our locations and collections are open to all (some by appointment only). See below for details.
Please note: Our reading room and gallery will remain open through the Hayden renovation (mid-December 2019–fall 2020). Our regular hours may be affected at times during construction. Please check our hours for updates.
- Located in 14N-118 (building 14N, room 118), 160 Memorial Drive, Cambridge
- Reading Room policies
- Requesting materials
- The Maihaugen Gallery’s ongoing exhibits showcase historical documents, photographs, rare books, maps, artwork and more from Distinctive Collections.
- The gallery was established with the generous support of MIT alumni and friends of the Libraries.
Wunsch Conservation Lab
- The mission of the Wunsch Conservation Lab is to preserve information, and protect and promote the conservation of MIT’s tangible collections through thoughtful collaboration, innovation, research, and discovery.
- Visits to the Lab are by appointment only. Please request a class session.
- For more information on our lab, our programs and partnerships, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aga Khan Documentation Center (AKDC)
- AKDC@MIT is open to the MIT community and the public 10am–4pm (EST), Monday through Thursday, or by appointment.
- Selections of our collections are available online via Archnet and in MIT Libraries’ Dome.
- If you don’t find what you’re looking for in the online collections, please email email@example.com for assistance.