While our reading room remains closed, we have started to process our queue of copy orders and have begun to schedule virtual reference consultations with materials from our collections.
Requests from the MIT community will be prioritized. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Please visit our page on requesting materials for the latest information.
- Located in 14N-118 (building 14N, room 118), 160 Memorial Drive, Cambridge
- Reading Room policies
- Requesting materials
- The Maihaugen Gallery’s ongoing exhibits showcase historical documents, photographs, rare books, maps, artwork and more from Distinctive Collections.
- The gallery was established with the generous support of MIT alumni and friends of the Libraries.
Wunsch Conservation Lab
- The mission of the Wunsch Conservation Lab is to preserve information, and protect and promote the conservation of MIT’s tangible collections through thoughtful collaboration, innovation, research, and discovery.
- Visits to the Lab are by appointment only. Please request a class session.
- For more information on our lab, our programs and partnerships, please contact us at: email@example.com
Aga Khan Documentation Center (AKDC)
- AKDC@MIT is open to the MIT community and the public 10am–4pm (EST), Monday through Thursday, or by appointment.
- Selections of our collections are available online via Archnet and in MIT Libraries’ Dome.
- If you don’t find what you’re looking for in the online collections, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.