Publishing & research
MIT & Elsevier
- Open access publishing support
Find support for open access publishing, including the OA fund.
- Reusing figures from major publishers
Libraries’ agreements with several publishers allow MIT authors to reuse content in their own work.
- Publisher policies related to theses
- Author IDs (ORCID)
- MIT Framework for Publisher Contracts
Research & scholarship
- Resources and Tools for Computational Research
- Data management
- How to find openly accessible articles
- Using licensed content in your scholarship
- Promotion & tenure & open scholarship
Libguide on what is evaluated in promotion & tenure; some of the problems with the current system; and examples of changes towards open & equity.