The Data Management Services team is here to help MIT tackle research to address COVID-19. If your project could benefit from expert consultation in data management and visualization, or workflow management contact us at email@example.com.
Effective immediately Globus – a data transfer platform for all sizes of data – is offering free access to institutions engaged in COVID-19 research. See Using Globus for COVID-19 Research. For help, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for COVID-19 datasets and resources? See this collection of COVID-19 Data Science Resources. If members of the MIT research community would like assistance with managing and publishing their own data, please contact email@example.com.
We help MIT faculty and researchers manage, store, and share data they produce.
- Why manage your data?
- Write a data management plan
- Other guides to data management
- Meet funder requirements
- Organize your files
- Back up & secure your data
- Use documentation & metadata
- Use file formats for long-term access
- Electronic Lab Notebooks (ELNs)
- Open Science Framework (OSF)
- Find a data repository
- Meet journal requirements
- Learn about confidentiality & intellectual property