When you support the Libraries, the benefits extend to the entire MIT community — including our alumni around the world. As an MIT alum, you can:
- Apply for a borrowing card, which allows you to borrow MIT Libraries materials in accordance with library policy
- Access scholarly journals online through your MIT Alumni Association Infinite Connection account
- Receive a discount on all MIT Press-published titles at the MIT Press Bookstore
- Subscribe to the Libraries’ monthly e-newsletter to learn about online and in-person events, new collections and initiatives, open scholarship, and more
- Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube for the latest news, snapshots of campus life, event recordings, and highlights from our unique collections
Wherever life has taken you, we hope you will always consider the Libraries your home!