Featured expert Ye Li Chemistry, Chemical Eng & Materials Sci/Eng
Get to know Barker
Research guides: tools & databases for your topic
- Aeronautics & astronautics
- Biological engineering
- Chemical engineering
- Chemical & materials properties
- Civil & environmental engineering
- Computer science
- Electrical engineering
- Materials science & engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Nuclear science & engineering
- Ocean engineering & naval architecture
Library locations remain closed for in-person services, but we offer 24/7 study space for students.
The Barker Library 24/7 space (10-500) is available 24/7 for currently registered students with Covid Pass. Space is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Reading Room and other select areas of the 5th floor are available 24/7.
- Scanner/copier, Athena computers and Athena printer
- To promote a safe and secure environment in this room when Barker Library is closed, several emergency buttons with a direct connection to MIT Campus Police are provided in the reading room.