Barker Media Room
- Presentations: suitable for small group presentations – helpful for practicing too!
- Group viewing: use for small group viewings of web-accessible seminars, lectures, and other video material available through MIT World, OCW, and non-MIT sites or for viewing items from Barker’s collection of engineering-related DVDs and videos where permitted by copyright law (see below for additional copyright information)
To reserve the room – see: Reserve a group study room
- 48″ plasma screen with MIT Cable
- DVD/VCR player
- Laptop hook-up (to TV & speakers)
- Wireless, as well as wired internet access
Use of media is subject to copyright law:
- Items with public performance rights (PPR) may be viewed by groups greater than four (4) people.
- Items without public performance rights may be viewed:
- By groups greater than four (4) people if for a course and instructor, guest lecturer, or teaching assistant (TA) is present
- By up to four (4) people otherwise