24/7 study spaces
The MIT Libraries are happy to offer MIT faculty, students, and staff in Covid Pass three 24/7 study spaces located across campus.
Barker Library (10-500)
- Our largest 24/7 space – seating for over 90 people
- Quiet study space inside the Great Dome – additional study areas in portions of the 5th floor
- Equipment available includes computers (Windows), free MIT-only B&W printing, and a scanner.
Dewey Library (E53-100)
- Seating for 22 people – with a mix of large tables and study carrels
- Windows computers available for use
- Bathroom and hot/cold water dispenser available
Hayden Library (14S-100)
- The entire first floor is available 24/7 with MIT ID.
- Equipment available includes computers (Windows), free MIT-only B&W printing, free MIT-only color printer, and a scanner.