In advance of the Hayden Library renovation, all course reserves currently housed in Hayden will move to other locations. In order to keep to the construction timeline, which allows the Libraries to limit the Hayden closure to a single semester, the collections will be moved on November 27.
The temporary locations were dictated by the space available in our other libraries and will remain in place for IAP and the spring 2020 term. They are as follows:
- School of Science courses (except Physics) – Rotch Library (7-238)
- Physics – Barker Library (10-500)
- School of Engineering courses (Materials Science and Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Biological Engineering, and Nuclear Science and Engineering) – Rotch Library (7-238)
- SHASS courses (except Music and Theater Arts) – Dewey Library (E53-100)
- Music and Theater Arts – Lewis Music Library (14E-109)
For questions about the Hayden renovation project, email firstname.lastname@example.org.