MIT Facilities will replace a large heating coil in E53 (Hermann Building), which will require shutting down building ventilation. To ensure the comfort and safety of our staff and users, Dewey Library will close at 5pm on Friday, May 27, and is expected to reopen on Tuesday, July 5.
- Dewey Library – including the 24/7 study space – will be closed during this time.
- Collections located in Dewey can be requested for pick up at any other library location; office delivery service will be available for eligible users as normal
- Any items on course reserve will be available from Hayden Library.
- All other Libraries’ locations (Barker, Hayden, Lewis, and Rotch) will remain open during this time, including 24/7 study spaces in Hayden and Barker.
- Our management and social sciences experts will remain available for consultation and appointments during this time.
Questions? Ask Us.