Congratulations and best wishes to the class of 2018 from all of us at the MIT Libraries!
Before you leave, we want to let you know some of the ways you can continue to benefit, and stay in touch, even after you leave campus. As an MIT alumnus/a, you can:
- Receive a 20% discount on all MIT Press titles with the code MITALUM
- Apply for a borrowing card
- Access scholarly journals online through your MIT Alumni Association Infinite Connection account
- Follow the Libraries on social media for the latest news from across the Institute, snapshots of campus life, and highlights from our unique collections
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter for the latest updates on our efforts in Open Access, the MIT and Slavery project, and more
Staying at MIT for graduate study? Don’t forget about the many valuable services and tools the Libraries offer to the MIT community:
- Data management services
- Help with getting published
- Citation and content management tools
- Productivity tools
Wherever life takes you next, we hope you will always consider the Libraries your home!