- September 30, 2020, The Economics of Scholarly Monographs, a Bibliography is published to this website as a part of Open Access Monograph research.
- May 6, 2020, MIT receives grant from The Mellon Foundation to support postdoctoral research program
- December 19, 2019, Being scientific about open science design (We need more science in our open science), slidedeck for BITSS 2019, full presentation (approximately 4:04:00 mark in video)
- December 17, 2019, Cornell University, arXiv.org, Selecting efficient and reliable preservation strategies: modeling long-term information integrity using large-scale hierarchical discrete event simulation
- November 27, 2019, Materials Connect, What do you mean by “data”? What do you mean by “share”?
- July 25, 2019, Library Journal, MIT Libraries Launches Center for Research in Equitable and Open Scholarship
- January 24, 2019, Library Journal, MIT’s Grand Challenges Issues Final Report