Jobs at the MIT Libraries
Interested in working at the MIT Libraries?
The MIT Libraries invites candidates who want to advance research, teaching, and learning at MIT and beyond. We aim to play a leading role in advancing knowledge to solve global challenges. We will do it by enhancing the discovery, use, collection, creation, management, dissemination, and preservation of information across disciplines. Library staff at all levels help us pursue our mission and vision. They also contribute to a culture that values openness, inclusion, innovation, and community.
MIT is strongly and actively committed to diversity within its community. The Institute particularly welcomes applications from qualified women and minority candidates. Are you a professional who enthusiastically embraces the empathy, courage, self-reflection, and respect of a diverse and inclusive workplace? Do you strive to incorporate those values into your work and interactions? Join us.
- Institute Archivist (pdf) – Priority deadline extended – November 13, 2023.
- Institute Records Manager (pdf) – Priority deadline passed, search in progress.
- Project Coordinator (pdf) – INTERNAL VACANCY – Priority date passed, search in progress.
- Access Services Associate- Rotch (pdf)- 1 of 2 LAIII vacancies- Priority deadline- November 13, 2023
- Access Services Associate- Barker (pdf)- 2 of 2 LAIII vacancies-Priority deadline- November 13, 2023
- Annex Services & Scanning Assistant (pdf)– Priority deadline- November 16, 2023
- Access Services Assistant- Hayden– Priority deadline- November 16, 2023
- Conservation Associate (pdf)– Priority deadline – November 17, 2023.
- Acquisitions Associate (pdf)– Priority date passed, search in progress.