Jobs at the MIT Libraries
Interested in working at the MIT Libraries?
The MIT Libraries seeks qualified candidates who are dedicated to fulfilling our mission to advance research, teaching, and learning at MIT and beyond. We aim to play a leading role in advancing knowledge to solve global challenges by enhancing the discovery, use, collection, creation, management, dissemination, and preservation of information across disciplines. Library staff at all levels contribute to this mission and to a culture that values openness, inclusion, innovation, and community.
MIT is strongly and actively committed to diversity within its community and particularly welcomes applications from qualified women and minority candidates. The Libraries seek professionals who enthusiastically embrace the empathy, courage, self-reflection and respect of a multi-cultural, diverse and inclusive workplace, and who strive to incorporate those values in their work and interactions.
Please note: Any posted positions have been prioritized by the Libraries and approved by the Provost.
- Access Services Manager – Hayden Library (pdf)
- Cloud Infrastructure Engineer – Information Technology Services (pdf)
- Head – Scholarly Communications & Collection Strategy (pdf)
- IT Support Analyst – Information Technology Services (pdf)
- Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer – Information Technology Services (pdf)
- Administrative Assistant – Administrative Services (pdf)
- Thesis Project Associate – Distinctive Collections (pdf)