Jobs at the MIT Libraries
Interested in working at the MIT Libraries?
The MIT Libraries seeks qualified candidates who are dedicated to fulfilling our mission to advance research, teaching, and learning at MIT and beyond. We aim to play a leading role in advancing knowledge to solve global challenges by enhancing the discovery, use, collection, creation, management, dissemination, and preservation of information across disciplines. Library staff at all levels contribute to this mission and to a culture that values openness, inclusion, innovation, and community.
MIT is strongly and actively committed to diversity within its community and particularly welcomes applications from qualified women and minority candidates. The Libraries seek professionals who enthusiastically embrace the empathy, courage, self-reflection and respect of a multi-cultural, diverse and inclusive workplace, and who strive to incorporate those values in their work and interactions.
Please note: Any posted positions have been prioritized by the Libraries and approved by the Provost.
- Library Liaison, Biosciences and Bioengineering – Research and Learning (pdf) – Priority deadline has passed – applications under review
- Postdoctoral Associate, Advancing Equity and Accessibility in Archives and Special Collections – Center for Research on Equitable and Open Scholarship (pdf) – Two-year term, visa sponsorship available
- Music Library Assistant – Research & Learning (pdf) – Priority deadline has passed – applications under review
- Reserves Associate – Research & Learning (pdf) – Priority will be given to applications received by June 25th, 2021
- Scanning & Annex Services Associate – Research & Learning (pdf) – Priority deadline has passed – applications under review