Jobs at the MIT Libraries
Interested in working at the MIT Libraries?
The MIT Libraries invites candidates who want to advance research, teaching, and learning at MIT and beyond. We aim to play a leading role in advancing knowledge to solve global challenges. We will do it by enhancing the discovery, use, collection, creation, management, dissemination, and preservation of information across disciplines. Library staff at all levels help us pursue our mission and vision. They also contribute to a culture that values openness, inclusion, innovation, and community.
MIT is strongly and actively committed to diversity within its community. The Institute particularly welcomes applications from qualified women and minority candidates. Are you a professional who enthusiastically embraces the empathy, courage, self-reflection, and respect of a diverse and inclusive workplace? Do you strive to incorporate those values into your work and interactions? Join us.
- Instruction and Outreach Archivist Librarian/Archivist 1 (pdf) – Priority given to applications received by April 14, 2023
- Instruction and Outreach Archivist Librarian/Archivist 2 (pdf) – Priority given to applications received by April 14, 2023
- Program Head for Technology Support Services (pdf) – Priority date passed, search in progress.
- Data Engineer (pdf) – Priority given to applications received by April 21, 2023
- Senior Data Engineer (pdf) – Priority given to applications received by April 21, 2023
- Lead Metadata Strategist (pdf)- open until filled
- Library Assistant II- Rotch – Priority date passed, search in progress.
- Library Assistant II- Barker – Priority date passed, search in progress.