Jobs at the MIT Libraries
Interested in working at the MIT Libraries?
The MIT Libraries seeks qualified candidates who are dedicated to fulfilling our mission to advance research, teaching, and learning at MIT and beyond. We aim to play a leading role in advancing knowledge to solve global challenges by enhancing the discovery, use, collection, creation, management, dissemination, and preservation of information across disciplines. Library staff at all levels contribute to this mission and to a culture that values openness, inclusion, innovation, and community.
MIT is strongly and actively committed to diversity within its community and particularly welcomes applications from qualified women and minority candidates. The Libraries seek professionals who enthusiastically embrace the empathy, courage, self-reflection and respect of a multi-cultural, diverse and inclusive workplace, and who strive to incorporate those values in their work and interactions.
Currently open positions
- Collection Strategist for Repository Services – Scholarly Communications and Collections Strategy (pdf)
- Project Manager/Business Analyst – Technology Planning, Integration and Experience (pdf)
- Administrative Assistant for Hayden Renovation – Administrative Services (pdf)
- Digitization Associate – Metadata and Digital Collection Services (pdf)
- Access Services Assistant – Information Delivery and Library Access (pdf)