On Saturday, January 3, 2015, OCLC has scheduled a technology upgrade to support system performance and reliability. During this upgrade, all OCLC services will be unavailable from 12:01am to 3:00pm, U.S. Eastern Standard Time (approximately 15 hours). The following MIT Libraries services will be affected:
- access to ILLiad and the ability to place new Interlibrary Borrowing requests
- tracking or changing existing requests in ILLiad
- renewing Interlibrary Borrowing books
- access to MIT’s WorldCat
- placing requests through Boston Library Consortium and BorrowDirect
- placing requests for article delivery from the Library Storage Annex
Request forms for campus delivery via Barton’s Your Account and the Annex web site will not be affected by this outage. You can contact Ask ILB during the outage, but staff will not be able to provide information about specific requests during the system downtime.