Data Management Services has a new home and with it comes a new way to get help with managing your data at any phase of your research: Data Management Help Hours!
Fall 2018 Data Management Help Hours (through December 12) * :
- Tuesday and Thursday: 2-4pm
- Wednesday: 2-5pm
Come visit us in the new GIS & Data Lab, located on the 1st floor of Rotch Library.
Need help with:
- developing file organization and naming systems for your files,
- setting up a system and documentation for your data during the active phase of research,
- finding a repository for long-term sharing of your data, or
- other data-management challenges?
No appointment needed. Just drop by! Can’t make our help hours? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re excited to join forces with the GIS services team to offer the MIT community a lab, services, and expertise to support your data and GIS work. Look for more announcements soon for upcoming workshops and events in our new space!
* No help hours on 11/12 and 11/21-23.