Download your BorrowDirect request history
Download your BorrowDirect request history by mid-August 2022 (exact date TBD).
- Log in to your BorrowDirect account (requires Kerberos)
- Select Profile/My Account to access your requests (menu/links in upper right)
- From the My Requests menu, select Completed Requests or Open Requests (if any) – you cannot download all requests at once and so will need to download these separately to get your complete request history
- Select Export Requests
- In the pop-up window, select any additional fields you wish to add to your export; then click Download
- The list of requests will download to your device as a CSV (comma-separated values) file, which can be read by MS Excel and other spreadsheet applications
Questions? Need help? Email us at email@example.com.