When you support the Libraries, the benefits extend to the entire MIT community — including our alumni around the world. As an MIT alumnus/a, you can:
- Apply for a borrowing card, which allows you to borrow MIT Libraries materials in accordance with library policy.
- Access scholarly journals online through your MIT Alumni Association Infinite Connection account alum.mit.edu.
- Receive a 20% discount on all MIT Press titles with code MITALUM
- Subscribe to the Libraries’ monthly e-newsletter for updates on our efforts in open access, the Future of Libraries task force, and more.
- Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook for the latest news from across the Institute, snapshots of campus life, and highlights from our unique collections
Wherever life has taken you, we hope you will always consider the Libraries your home!