Need to share research data you have collected in the social or behavioral sciences? Have a funding agency that requires you to make your data publicly available? Share your data through openICPSR!
A service of the ICPSR data archive, openICPSR is a research data sharing service for the social and behavioral sciences which provides:
- Distribution through an established network of over 740 research institutions with powerful search tools and search engine indexing, enabling your data to be discovered and cited
- Reliability of a trusted, sustainable organization with over 50 years’ experience storing research data
- Review by professional data curators
- The ability to accept and disseminate sensitive or restricted-use data
In order to make your data publicly available to others, openICPSR charges a deposit fee (different levels of service are available). Normally this cost would be written into a grant proposal when planning your data management. But if you have data right now to share, for a limited time through the end of the calendar year, you can self-deposit your data in openICPSR with no fee!
For more information:
- For assistance in preparing your data for deposit in ICPSR for free this year, contact email@example.com.
- For more information on all your options for depositing data with ICPSR, including professional data curation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Working on other issues related to data management or sharing? Looking for a way to share data from other disciplines? We can help! Find out more about the Libraries’ data management services.