Five more publishers have confirmed that they are cooperating with the MIT Faculty Open Access Policy. These include:
- The American Geophysical Union (AGU)
- The American Society for Cell Biology (ASCB)
- The Journal of Artificial Intelligence Research
- The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery
- The Society for Neuroscience
Four of these publishers are allowing MIT to obtain copies of their final published articles from their website, so that authors do not need to submit their manuscripts in order for them to appear in DSpace@MIT. This will happen automatically. For the fifth, the AGU, the final published article may be posted but only if supplied by the author.
To review other confirmed publisher responses to the policy, please see: Publishers and the MIT Faculty Open Access Policy. Publishers are being added to this web page as information becomes available.
Please send any questions about publishers not yet on the page to email@example.com.
For more information: