The Libraries are excited to announce that access to Overleaf Pro+ is now available for MIT faculty, students, and staff.
What is Overleaf?
Overleaf is an online LaTeX and Rich Text collaborative writing and publishing tool that makes the process of writing, editing, and publishing scientific documents much quicker and easier.
With Overleaf Pro+, you can:
- collaborate and share papers with others
- write in LaTeX or Rich Text
- find LaTeX errors and get support
- use pre-existing templates for popular journals
- submit directly to selected publishers
- get up to 20GB of total storage and use 1000 files per project
- Sign up for an account via the MIT Overleaf portal.
- Already have an Overleaf account? If registered with an MIT email address, your account will automatically be upgraded to a Pro+ account. If you used another email address, you will be invited to validate your MIT affiliation when you sign in from the MIT IP address range, or you can visit the MIT Overleaf portal and sign in to link your accounts.
- Step-by-step instructions and additional information available on our Overleaf LibGuide.
Have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.