Perhaps you’ve used JCR from Thomson Reuters to find the “impact factor” of a journal, to compare journals, or to discover a new place to publish your work. Until now, this was a fairly tedious process: for one, you had to search year by year.
However, change has come: the new version of JCR resides on the InCites platform and includes these new features:
- Search the journal title with keywords
- See the coverage years right away
- See the Impact Factors back to 1997 for several journals
- Download the journal profile (a table of Impact Factors and other measures by year) in three formats
- Compare journals based on a specific indicator
- Compare journals in a subject category easily from the home page