Postdoctoral Research Program
Postdoctoral Research Program in Equitable and Open Scholarship supported by the Mellon Foundation
The Mellon Foundation has generously funded a two-year program which will enable CREOS to bring three postdoctoral scholars to campus to work on CREOS question areas. Under the supervision of Chris Bourg, Ph.D, Director, MIT Libraries, Micah Altman, Ph.D, Research Scientist, and other MIT faculty and Libraries staff, these postdocs will develop a robust set of research projects under each of the areas of:
- Incentives and barriers to open and equitable scholarship
- Impacts of open and equitable scholarship
- Economic models for open and equitable scholarship
- Oct 31, 2022. CREOS postdocs’ research featured in Bibliotech, “A Glimpse into CREOS Research.”
- July 21, 2022. CREOS postdoctoral scholars presented their research progress at the MIT Libraries All-Staff Meeting.