STAT!Ref includes online medical books that contain everything from consumer health and trauma surgery to cardiovascular diseases and neuroanatomy. Find answers about diagnosis, treatments, and drug interactions – STAT!
MIT has access to the following STAT!Ref e-books:
- AAFP Conditions A to Z
- ACP Medicine
- AHFS Drug Information
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual Of Mental Disorders (DSM-IV-TR 2000)
- Functional Neuroanatomy
- Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine
- Hurst’s the Heart
- Merck Manual of Diagnosis and Therapy
- Review of Natural Products
- Schwartz’s Principle of Surgery
- Stedman’s Medical Dictionary
- Vaughan & Asbury’s General Ophthalmology
STAT!Ref allows only one MIT user at a time, so if you can’t get in, try again in a few minutes.
Interested in e-books in other fields? Try our E-books guide.
For more information, contact Courtney Crummett, Bioinformatics and Biosciences Librarian.