With so much information to manage for your research, how do you keep track of all of your references? Bibliographic software can help you to:
- import citations from your favorite databases and websites
- build and organize bibliographies
- format citations for papers
- take notes on articles and save them in your collection of citations
- save and organize pdfs, screenshots, graphs, images, and other files for your research
For more information on choosing the right software for you, and to compare the programs that are supported by the MIT Libraries, see the Overview of Bibliographic Software at MIT. To get help using particular programs, also see library guides on EndNote, RefWorks, and Zotero.