The MIT Libraries have just launched a series of new online videos that can help you learn how to use the tools and resources of the libraries. Learn how to:
- renew books online and see what books you have checked out
- identify useful articles for research papers and locate the full text
- learn how to search article databases effectively (and why you are missing out if you just use Google)
- find books and other materials using the Barton catalog
- learn about all the different libraries on campus
We will be adding new videos over time – let us know what other topics you would like to see covered! There is a quick survey at the end of each tutorial – we’d like to know what you think of the videos and how they work as a medium for learning this information, so please give us your feedback!
If you have any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org