Dewey Research Advisor is an online database which provides starting points and tips for answering specific research questions in the fields of business & management and economics.
There are currently over 400 questions in the database; check out some of the new questions we’ve recently added:
- Where can I find rankings of companies?
- How can I find information on market research, including market research reports?
- Where can I find The Economist?
- Where can I find information on the medical devices industry?
- Where can I locate current and historical corporate and personal income tax rates by country?
To find these and other research questions, simply browse by subject or do a keyword search. And if you need further assistance from Dewey librarians, we are here to help you: just Ask Us!