Rotch Limited Access Collection Request Form
The Limited Access Collection at Rotch Library (7-238) is a non-circulating collection of fragile and historical items relating to architecture, art, and urban planning.
Use this form to set up an appointment to view items at the Institute Archives and Special Collections (IASC).
- You will be contacted by a Rotch librarian in two business days or less to set up an appointment.
- All appointments will be at the IASC Reading Room, 14N-118, during regular business hours.
- Please bring a valid photo ID to register with IASC staff before viewing materials.
- IASC staff will oversee the use of the Limited Access Collection materials.
- If you cannot make your appointment, you must contact email@example.com to reschedule.
Please fill out this form as completely as possible - incomplete citations may lead to delays as we work to identify the material you want. Thank you!