The Limited Access Collection at Rotch Library (7-238) is a non-circulating collection of fragile and historical items relating to architecture, art, and urban planning.
Use this form to set up an appointment to view items at Institute Archives & Special Collections (IASC).
- You will be contacted by a Rotch librarian in two business days or less to set up an appointment.
- All appointments will be at the IASC Reading Room, 14N-118, during regular business hours.
- Please bring a valid photo ID to register with IASC staff before viewing materials.
- IASC staff will oversee the use of the Limited Access Collection materials.
- If you cannot make your appointment, you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reschedule.
Please fill out this form as completely as possible – incomplete citations may lead to delays as we work to identify the material you want.