Mobile library services for iPhone, Android, and other smartphones
Have a smartphone? Many popular library services are available through the MIT Mobile Web.
Then tap the “Libraries” icon.
- Search for and request books
- Manage Your Account
- View library locations and hours
- Ask questions & submit comments or ideas
- Discover mobile tools to help with your research
- Read news from the MIT Libraries on our blog
Search the library’s catalog and request books through MIT’s WorldCat.
With Your Account:
- See items you have borrowed or requested
- Renew books you have checked out
- View overdue charges
- Submit questions by web form
- Send ideas or comments to help us improve services or spaces
- Request to meet with the librarian for your subject
Web forms require log-in through Touchstone.
- Contact information
- Daily hours
Follow our news blog:
Bookmark, email, tweet, or save each story.
What else would you like to see on the mobile web site? Tell us your ideas!
Special thanks to the MIT Mobile Computing group for their help in developing the MIT Libraries’ mobile services.