The Naxos Music Library, already loved by many of you, just got better… If you have an iPhone, you can take Naxos with you as an app! Set up a playlist of your favorite pieces on Naxos and listen to them whenever you want.
To add music to your iPhone:
- Go to the Naxos Music Library.
- Click “Playlists” in the top menu bar.
- Click “Login” or “Sign up.”
- After logging in, you’ll see a list of current playlists.
- To add music to your playlist, browse of search for music, select tracks, then click “add to playlist” on the left. A window will pop up to ask you where to save it. Choose to add it to the current folder and name the playlist.
- Download the Naxos Music Library iPhone app.
- When you open the app for the first time, log-in using your playlist log-in info.
- Your playlist should appear in the corresponding folder in your iPhone app.
If you’re new to Naxos, give it a try! Stream a wide range of music, including Johnny Cash, Scott Joplin, and Beethoven.
Problems? See technical requirements for Naxos. (Mac users: if you have problems setting up playlists in Safari, try Firefox.)
We’d love to hear what you think! If you have comments or questions, contact Peter Munstedt.