The Rotch Library is proud to present the IAP Film Series, held on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays throughout the month of January. The week of January 14 is Urban Week!
Films will be shown in the Rotch Library Conference Room (enter through 7-238) starting at 11:30AM and ending no later than 2PM. The schedule for the upcoming week will be:
Monday, January 14
- Drowned Out / Franny Armstrong
- Lost City of New Orleans / a BBC/Discovery Channel co-production
Wednesday, January 16
- Cities / directed and produced by David Springbett, Heather MacAndrew
- Subdivide and conquer : a modern western / Red Oak Films
Friday, January 18
- Farmingville / a film by Carlos Sandoval and Catherine Tambini
- Designing a great neighborhood : behind the scenes at Holiday / produced by the Sustainable Futures Society
The week of January 21 is Potluck Week! More films from Rotch on a variety of topics.
Please forward this information to interested parties! If you have any questions, please contact Heather McCann at (617) 253-7098 / email@example.com OR Jennifer Friedman (617) 258-5595 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you very much and we hope to see you!