The IAP session “Publishing Smart” is now available on video. (MIT on-campus use only)
The 51-minute video captures a session for graduate students that covers:
- use of web-based tools that assess journal quality;
- copyright and its relation to the publication process;
- assessing a publisher’s copyright policies;
- open access publishing models and channels, and impact on citation rate;
- use of the MIT amendment to alter standard publisher agreements.
The video is linked from the student page on the scholarly publishing website .
If you have any feedback or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.