Here is another selection of CDs that have just arrived in the Lewis Music Library. Come to the library or visit the Humanities and Music bookmobile on Thursday, March 22 in Lobby 10!
- Coil. Musick to play in the dark, vol.1.
- FaurÃ©, Gabriel. Chamber music: Piano quintets; Piano quartets; Piano trio; Bonne chanson op.61; String quartet; Cello sonatas; Violin sonatas. [Various performers, recorded between 1975 and 1999] (5 discs)
PhonCD F274 chamu a
- Jones, Bessie. Put your hand on your hip, and let your backbone slip: songs and games from the Georgia Sea Islands.
PhonCD F G3701.A3.J666
- Khandoshkin, Ivan Evstaf’evich. Virtuoso violin music at the court of Catherine the Great. [Khitruk, Yakubovsky, Yevtushenko]
PhonCD K527 sovb a
- Meland, Andreas. Dog star man–prelude. With Marhaug, The act of seeing with one’s eyes. [Various performers accompanying screenings of two films]
PhonCD M48 dog
- Oliveros, Pauline. Lion’e eye; Lion’s tale. [Berkeley Gamelan Ensemble]
- Parlane, Rosy. Jessamine.
- Niblock, Phill. Touch food. (2 discs)
PhonCD N512 elemu
- SchÃ¼tz, Heinrich. Passions: Resurrection history and dialogues. [Soloists, Cappella Augustana, Il Sonar Parlante, Messori] (4 discs)
PhonCD Sch88 chomu c
- Vivaldi, Antonio. Griselda. [Soloists, Ensemble Matheus, Spinosi] (3 discs)
PhonCD V836 gri
- Who (Musical group). Endless wire. (CD + DVD)
PhonCD P W62 end
Music CDs ordinarily circulate for 3 days (limit of 5, no renewals); however, this year there will be a special longer loan period beginning March 22nd and extending through spring break. The Lewis Music Library is located in Bldg. 14E-109 and library hours are posted on the web.