If you’re a member of the MIT community and you have a smart phone, chances are good that you’ve visited the MIT Mobile Web already. (Anyone else love the shuttle schedule?!)
Good news – we’ve just improved the Libraries’ section of the MIT Mobile Web! Check it out by looking for the Libraries’ icon on the MIT Mobile Web, or go straight to http://m.mit.edu/libraries from a smart phone.
Now, you’ll be able to:
- Search for and request books
- Manage Your Account: renew books you have checked out and view your requests or fines
- View hours and locations for each library
- Ask questions, submit comments, or request a meeting with the librarian for your subject
- Read news from the MIT Libraries on our blog
- Discover mobile tools to help with your research
What else would you like to see on the mobile web site? Give us your ideas!
Special thanks to the MIT Mobile Web team for their help in developing the MIT Libraries’ mobile web site.