Over the next five Tuesdays, the MIT Libraries are launching a new series of quick demonstrations to highlight some of our resources. Called “Lunch & Learn: You Bring the Food, We Bring the Knowledge,” the series will take place every 10 minutes or so in the Information Intersection (the big orange cube in the Stata Center) between 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.
• March 6th: Making Google Scholar work with MIT resources
• March 13th: Setting up PubMed to access MIT resources
• March 20th: Patents
• April 3rd: Borrow Direct- Bringing the Ivy League libraries to you
• April 10th: Online music resources
• April 17th: Apps for Academics
Feel free to drop in anytime from 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. These presentations are very short and informal–feel free to bring your lunch, or stop by on your way to or from the produce market. Five minutes could save you one hour!