IAP Rotch Library Film Series:
- WHEN: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, January 7, 2008 through February 1, 2008
- WHERE: showing in 7-134A (Rotch Library conference room; enter via 7-238)
- Hosted by Ann Whiteside, Jolene deVerges, Jennifer Friedman, and Heather McCann
Did you know that Rotch Library of Architecture and Planning maintains an impressive DVD collection, with new titles added regularly? Join the library staff as we explore the scope of the collection. Each week of IAP, we will highlight a different theme in the collection, including video art, architecture and urban development & planning. Brief, informal discussion will follow each each day’s films.
Rotch Library Film Series, Week 1
The Rotch Library is proud to present the IAP Film Series, held on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays throughout the month of January. The week of January 7 is Video Art Week!
Films will be shown in the Rotch Library Conference Room starting at 11:30AM and ending no later than 2PM. The schedule for the upcoming week will be:
Monday, January 7
- Bill Viola: The Eye of the Heart
- William Kentridge: Art from Ashes
Wednesday, January 9
- Expressing the Inexpressible: Shirin Neshat
- The Body as Matrix: Matthew Barney’s “Cremaster Cycle”
Friday, January 11
- HC Gilje: Cityscapes
- Gary Hill: Transcending the Senses
The week of January 14 is Urban Planning Week!
Please forward this information to interested parties!
If you have any questions, please contact Heather McCann at (617) 253-7098 / firstname.lastname@example.org OR Jennifer Friedman (617) 258-5595 / email@example.com.