Completely transformed over the course of winter break and IAP, Dewey Library’s 2nd floor is attractive, bright and welcoming. Highlights include:
- 9 new group study rooms, each equipped with LCD screen and whiteboard
- More than 40 newly-refinished carrels with power outlets
- New carpeting and cork flooring dramatically reduce noise
- Water-conserving fixtures in bathrooms
- Energy-efficient lighting automatically turns on when you enter the room
Renovation of the basement has now begun, and will be completed by the end of the spring semester. The first floor will be renovated over the summer. Dewey will continue to be open for business as usual throughout the project.