SciFinder Mobile is now available to those registered to use the web version of SciFinder at MIT.
Accessing SciFinder Mobile is easy. Using the web browser on your smartphone
- Visit scifinder.cas.org/mobile.
- Sign in with your SciFinder web version username and password and you’ll be seamlessly directed to the mobile-friendly version of SciFinder.
Use SciFinder Mobile anytime and anyplace.
With SciFinder Mobile, you can:
- Explore by Research Topic. Locate information on a specific area of research
- Explore by Substance Identifier. Search for substances of interest to retrieve information such as molecular formula, predicted properties, and experimental properties
- Explore by Author Name. Enter an author’s name to locate their published research
- Explore by Company Name. Find articles and patents issued by a particular company, academic institution, or government organization
- Review Keep Me Posted Alerts.* Stay up-to-date with the latest information found via SciFinder Keep Me Posted alerts that were Previously created in the web version of SciFinder
- Retrieve Saved Answer Sets.* Review search results from SciFinder Saved Answer Sets
* From alerts and answer sets that were previously created in the web version of SciFinder
Remember you are limited to 100 detailed substance or reference displays per day.
Questions, contact the CAS Customer Center at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 800-753-4227.