For researchers struggling to manage their data, basic strategies will be provided for
- best practices for retention and archiving
- effective directory structures and naming conventions
- good file formats for long-term access
- data security and backup options
- metadata, tagging, and citation
- other relevant issues
Thursday, January 15, 11am – 12pm
Wednesday, January 28, 4 – 5pm
WHERE: DIRC, 14N-132
Enrollment is on a first-come, first-served basis and is limited to 20 participants, no pre-registration required.
Contact MacKenzie Smith with any questions.