The Lewis Music Library hires undergraduate student assistants to work in the library. If you are interested in working next semester, fill out an application (pdf or Word) and return it to us at 14E-109 so we can contact you for a short interview, or come to the library to pick up an application and meet some of the staff in person.
- Students usually work 6-8 hours per week; at least two hours are during weekdays.
- A regular schedule is set up after Registration Day and continues all semester.
- New students work only daytime hours until they are trained; experienced students cover evenings and weekends.
- Students staff the service desk, shelve materials, and help with a variety of other library tasks and activities.
- Questions? Contact Cate Gallivan, Reserves Assistant (617.253.7389).
The Lewis Music Library is located in Bldg. 14E-109 and library hours are posted on the web.
Student jobs in other MIT Libraries