This space serves the MIT community by providing:
- a point of outreach for the MIT Libraries
- a collaborative space to further educational, research and community goals
- quick network access on the Stata Center Student Street
- inside seating for groups or individuals
- projector, screen, and laptop hookup
- MIT Libraries’ book drop on an outside corner
- six Athena machines on outside perimeter for quick email access
- community bookshelf – take one, leave one
This space is provided for members of the MIT community to study, conduct small meetings, etc.
Priority of use:
1. MIT Libraries staff-scheduled sessions
2. MIT group activities: first come, first served
3. MIT individual use: first come, first served
Please observe the following guidelines:
- Show courtesy to other users by not using this space for extended periods of time.
- Clean up after yourself when you leave.
- The MIT Libraries are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Do not leave your belongings unattended.
- Contact Campus Police (x3-1212) to report any thefts or disturbances.