Order/purchase copies of materials from MIT collections
- Journal articles and conference proceedings owned by MIT: Order form | Help/info
- MIT theses: Order form | Help/info
- MIT research publications (technical reports and working papers): Order form | Help/info
Borrow materials from MIT collections
- Non-MIT individuals and MIT alumni/ae: Get personal borrowing privileges at the MIT Libraries via a Privilege Card.
- Non-MIT institutions: Borrow via our Interlibrary Loan service: Order form | About ILL
- MIT users: simply use your MIT ID.
Get materials from non-MIT libraries
MIT users only (includes current MIT faculty, staff and students).
- Interlibrary Borrowing (ILB): Request via Illiad | About ILB
- Search for items in MIT’s WorldCat: Many items can be requested directly in MIT’s WorldCat via Borrow Direct
Contract with our Scanning Services to digitize your materials
- scan large collections of print materials
- slides and photographic scanning