Many journals require that published articles be accompanied by the underlying research data. Data sharing policies often are found in the instructions for authors. If your journal doesn’t specify where and how you should share your data, we can help you find a data repository.
Resources for journal requirements for data sharing
- Data Sharing and Replication (scroll down to Journal Policies)
- Journal open-data policies
- Selected social science journals with a research data policy
- Data Deposit Requirements of Selected Science Journals
- Economics Journal Data and Program Archives
Using data from a repository?
Cite the data to give credit to the data producer, enable others to use the data, and meet journal requirements.